"An organization's ability to learn, and translate that learning into action rapidly is the ultimate competitive business advantage."
-- Jack Welch
If you wish to gain that competitive business advantage, please take:
Our business education services:
As a response to your specific needs, together with your management team, our educatiors will work to create and develop in-house training programs to increase intellectual capital and business performance of your organization.
To gain insight into your needs, we use modern methodology based on the most advanced business consulting and education models, using practical research-based tools.
- Establish your educational needs collecting evidence-information, based on research.
- As a result of your needs and performance goals, propose the appropriate educational program.
- Gather the team of trainers, experts-practitioners in respected educational fields.
- Organize needed in-house seminars, practical training courses or interactive workshops.
- After the implementation, prepare detailed evaluation of completed education.
(performed in english language)
Training course 1
'Using innovation to achieve competitive advantage'
Training course 2
'Successful retail selling to foreign tourist market'
Training course 3
'Using internet effectively 2 better business results'
Our consulting and education services are available to oraganizations throughout the Balkans, Southern Europe, Mediterranean, and Middle East region, in:
Albania, Algeria, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bahrain, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Dubai, Egypt, France, Georgia, Hungary, Gibraltar, Greece, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Italy, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Libya, Malta, Monaco, Montenegro, Morocco, Oman, Portugal, Qatar, Romania, Saudi Arabia, Serbia, Slovenia, Spain, Syria, Tunisia, Turkey and United Arab Emirates.
Company’s intellectual capital and innovation capacity go along together. Increase in intellectual capital will get you more ideas, but only increased innovation capacity will enable you to implement and exploit these new profitable ideas. What’s the use of knowledge if you don’t exploit it?
NEW - Innovation management articles:
(1) 'Innovation management and Newton's apple'
(2) 'The definition of innovation.'
(3) ''How to facilitate innovation?'
(4) '4 P's of Innovation management'
(5) 'Innovation and competitive advantage'
"Tell me and I'll forget,
Show me and I might remember,
Involve me and I'll understand."
-- Benjamin Franklin