Retail sales management in travel / tourism industry
Increase your retail sales to foreign tourists, using the best of our proven selling methodology.
To give your sales managers practical training on how to effectively train their retail sales staff, so they can successfully sell to foreign tourists.
Who should attend?
- Retail sales managers on all organizational levels
- Retail sales employees who want to sell and earn more.
- All retail sales organizations willing to increase their retail sales to foreign tourists.
- Characteristics of the foreign tourist customer.
- Retail selling paradigms in the travel/tourism industry
- The 10 step easy-selling process examined in detail.
- How to make the first contact - the right impression?
- How to position yourself in relation to your customer?
- How to open the communication with your customer?
- How to communicate what is your store about?
- How to give the right information on your store?
- How to overcome the obstacles during the selling process?
- How to get your customer to make the buying decision?
- How to up-sell and earn more per each sale?
- How to cross-sell and make additional sales?
- How to build lasting relationship with your customers?
- Interactive retail sales workshop with role plays.
- How to train people to use the 10 step selling process?
- Practical tips and tricks on sales management.
Benefits for you and your organization
- You will understand your tourist customers and their expectations.
- You will understand the importance of using effective selling techniques.
- You will learn how to set the highest standards for exceptional customer service.
- You will be able to increase your gross retail sales to foreign tourists.
Training is realized using the most advanced educational methods trough intensive group work, with active engagement of each participant.
During this training course, through interactive workshops and practical training exercises, we will introduce you to effective retail sales management, and enable you to increase the sales potential of your organization.
Trainer - Miodrag Kostic - Director of VEZA d.o.o.
Miodrag Kostic has owned and managed "The T-Gallery", chain of upscale retail stores on prestigious locations at “South Street Seaport, New York”, and “Aloha Tower Marketplace, Honolulu”. (from 1991-1999)
Reservations and application
This interactive in-house training is performed in English language, and according to pre-defined schedule, for groups of participants, per your individual requests.
1 business day training (7 hours)
The training could be performed in one business day, or divided, over the week, into seven one hour training classes. (depending on your managers/employees availability)
This in-house training is available to hotel resorts, shopping malls, department stores and other retail organizations, throughout the Southern Europe, Mediterranean and Middle East region, in:
Albania, Algeria, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bahrain, Croatia, Cyprus, Dubai, Egypt, France, Georgia, Gibraltar, Greece, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Italy, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Libya, Malta, Monaco, Montenegro, Morocco, Oman, Portugal, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Serbia, Slovenia, Spain, Syria, Tunisia, Turkey and United Arab Emirates.
NEW - Also available, for your sales managers excellence:
Increase your retail business competitiveness.
Beat your competition on the global marketplace.
Take our new training course:
'Using innovation to achieve competitive advantage'
Innovation management articles by Miodrag Kostic:
(1) 'Innovation management and Newton's apple'
(2) 'The definition of innovation.'
(3) ''How to facilitate innovation?'
(4) '4 P's of Innovation management'
(5) 'Innovation and competitive advantage'
"An organization's ability to learn, and translate that learning into action rapidly is the ultimate competitive business advantage."
-- Jack Welch