Performance consulting is a systematic and systemic approach to meeting organizational goals by identifying and closing human performance gaps.
A performance gap is a difference between desired and actual accomplishments (something that is of value to the organization). Performance consulting primarily focuses on accomplishments and outcomes instead of behaviors.
Training vs. performance consulting
The trainer's focus is on learning activities—and producing training that addresses the learning needs of people. The performance consultant's focus is on the business goals and what prevents the organization from meeting those targets.
The end result of our work is appropriate performance improvement strategy and effective and clearly defined action plan.
We use modern methodology based on the most advanced performance consulting models, using practical research-based tools.
What can we do for you?
- Establish your performance improvement needs collecting evidence-information, based on research.
- Perform the front-end analysis of your organization and identify the root causes of the performance gap.
- Together with your management team prepare the appropriate performance improvement strategy.
- As a result of the agreed performance improvement strategy, prepare effective and clearly defined action plan.
- Help you to implement the prepared action plan participating in its actions.
- After implementation, prepare detailed project evaluation.
You can count on our support throughout the action plan implementation. We will organize the team of specialists-practitioners who are perfectly suited to answer your needs.
What do you get?
Improved business performance resulting in increased productivity and profitability.
Get our innovation management in-house training:
(performed in english language)
Training course 1
'Using innovation to achieve competitive advantage'
Our consulting and education services are available to oraganizations throughout the Balkans and South East European region, in Serbia, Romania, Bulgaria, Hungary, Croatia, Slovenia, Macedonia, Bosnia.
Innovation management articles:
(1) 'Innovation management and Newton's apple'
(2) 'The definition of innovation.'
(3) ''How to facilitate innovation?'
(4) '4 P's of Innovation management'
(5) 'Innovation and competitive advantage'
"Every organization needs one core competence - innovation."
-- Peter Drucker