The only competitive advantage for any company reflects in its ability to innovate.
To enable you to gain hands-on experiences and give you practical tools to stimulate innovation processes in your organization, with a goal of increasing your competitive advantages on the global marketplace.
Who should attend?
- Large and medium enterprise managers on all levels
- Owners and directors of small enterprises – entrepreneurs
- All organizations who need to increase their competitive advantage and achieve better business results
- Everybody who wishes to stimulate innovation on all organizational levels, and increase efficiency – profit
- What is the innovation process and its role in increasing competitive advantage in your organization?
- 4P innovation management model – innovative company case study – group workshop.
- Characteristics of innovative organization - like yours.
- Organization’s innovation readiness audit – practical exercise – group workshop.
- What are the innovation barriers in your organization?
- Industry analysis and trends, vehicles of corporate profitability.
- Competitive strategies and innovation plans - the vehicles of exclusivity.
- Practical exercise to find vehicles of exclusivity in your organisation – group workshop.
Benefits for you and your organization
- You will understand the importance of innovation process, on al levels, in your organizations (any organization).
- You will discover how to practically improve your business (or organization’s efficiency), using the most advanced innovation management methodology.
- You will learn on practical examples and through interactive workshops, how to make your organization innovative, and increase its competitive advantage on the global marketplace.
Training is realized using the most advanced educational methods trough intensive group work, with active engagement of each participant.
During this training course, through interactive workshops and practical training exercises, we will introduce you to innovation management, and enable you to increase the competitive advantage of your organization.
Trainer - Miodrag Kostic - Director of VEZA d.o.o.
Reservations and application
This interactive in-house training is performed in English language, and according to pre-defined schedule, for groups of participants, per your individual requests.
2 business days training (14 hours)
This in-house training is readily available to oraganizations throughout the Balkans and South East European region, in Serbia, Romania, Bulgaria, Hungary, Croatia, Slovenia, Bosnia, Turkey, Ukraine, Czech Republic and Slovakia.
NEW - Innovation management articles:
(1) 'Innovation management and Newton's apple'
(2) 'The definition of innovation.'
(3) ''How to facilitate innovation?'
(4) '4 P's of Innovation management'
(5) 'Innovation and competitive advantage'
"A company can't outgrow its competitors unless it can out-innovate them."
-- Gary Hamel